LAUNCH PARTY, 9th APRIL, BEACH GALLERY
Join Amuseum to celebrate the newsstand release of their new Magazine on THURSDAY 9th APRIL from 6-9pm at BEACH GALLERY, just off Brick Lane.
We’re supplying the beer and a LIVE DJ SET by the brilliant FANNAR GUDMUNDSSON (Meat Boys, Songs of Praise).
Questions? Contact Amuseum at:
See the Facebook Event page here
20 CHESHIRE ST,
020 7033 4111
VISIT BEACH LONDON’S WEBSITE
AMUSEUM MAGAZINE is coming to newsstands across London and Europe on the 26th of March!
Pre-order your copy now online at www.amuseummag.com.
AMUSEUM is crammed with original content from the sublime to the ridiculous. packed with original creative and analytical writing from big thinkers, artists and designers.
We take a playful, illustrative look at objects to find surprising stories about culture, design, history, science and art.
Slightly bigger than an iPad and 3 times as thick, Amuseum is printed on high grade matte, uncoated paper, with a bold design primed for coffee tables and knapsacks alike.
Issue one is dripping with engaging, colourful illustration, intelligent comics and contagious trivia.
Featuring 3 fascinating objects with surprising stories to tell PLUS an interview with an famous collector and loads more.
Keep it in your bag for a quick dip on your morning commute, or stuff it into your suitcase for a slow flick on a transatlantic flight.
INSIDE ISSUE ONE:
• A mysterious clock from 10th century China
• A bizarre elephant ivory dildo from 17th century France
• A charming chair by famous children’s illustrator duo Janet & Allan Ahlberg (The Jolly Postman, Funny Bones)
• An interview with hilarious world-renowned photographer, Martin Parr
• Original comics, illustrations, essays and creative writing from outstanding creatives and big-thinkers.
This is not a magazine.
This is Amuseum.
See the pics from the night